¡GET OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER TO YOUR INBOX !
1 / 15
- 1 DP World in $500 million deal to acquire Chilean port company 00:45
- 2 DSV makes offer for PANALPINA 01:02
- 3 Mexico fuel crisis 01:01
- 4 APM Terminals record, 27,846 TEUs handled on one vessel 00:50
- 5 Fire on board the Sincerity Ace 01:02
- 6 Port strikes Valparaiso Chile 00:59
- 7 High bay container storing system 01:00
- 8 Transporting containers through the HYPERLOOP 00:54
- 9 Maersk aims to be carbon neutral by 2050 01:25
- 10 Kuehne & Nagel could acquire Panalpina 01:05
- 11 Hapag lloyd retrofits 10 vessels with scrubbers 00:57
- 12 ONE, Hapag-Lloyd and MSC Team Up on Asia-South America Service 00:40
- 13 Five Container Giant lines will get together 01:17
- 14 IMO 2020 Sulphur Regulation, Higher Freight Rates? 01:46
- 15 Wan Hai orders 20 new Container Ships 01:11
In the January 2019 update of its Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO), the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) includes the effects that upcoming changes to marine fuel sulfur specifications will have on crude oil and petroleum…
According to the Review of Maritime Transport 2018 published by the United Nations Trade and Development, UNCTAD (please refer to UNCTAD Summary review on Shipping 2018) Colombia has the best maritime connectivity in South America and the…
Turkish emergency crews have rescued 16 crew members from a cargo ship which ran aground near Istanbul on Wednesday.
Greek shipping company Navimax Corporation has been sentenced to pay a $2,000,000 fine by a federal district court in the United States for violating the Act to Prevent Pollution from Ships and obstructing a Coast Guard investigation, the…
¡ADVERTISE WITH US!