¡GET OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER TO YOUR INBOX !
1 / 8
- 1 Transporting containers through the HYPERLOOP 00:54
- 2 Maersk aims to be carbon neutral by 2050 01:25
- 3 Kuehne & Nagel could acquire Panalpina 01:05
- 4 Hapag lloyd retrofits 10 vessels with scrubbers 00:57
- 5 ONE, Hapag-Lloyd and MSC Team Up on Asia-South America Service 00:40
- 6 Five Container Giant lines will get together 01:17
- 7 IMO 2020 Sulphur Regulation, Higher Freight Rates? 01:46
- 8 Wan Hai orders 20 new Container Ships 01:11
According to the Review of Maritime Transport 2018 published by the United Nations Trade and Development, UNCTAD (please refer to UNCTAD Summary review on Shipping 2018) Colombia has the best maritime connectivity in South America and the…
According to a new research report by the market research and strategy consulting firm, Global Market Insights, Inc,the Oil And Gas Analytics Market to exceed US$21 Billion by 2024. Low crude oil prices coupled with high cost investment in…
The hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) anchors off the coast of Colombia on an 11-week medical support mission to Central and South America as part of U.S. Southern Command’s Enduring Promise initiative. Photo taken Nov. 14, 2018. U.S.…
Hapag-Lloyd retrofits 10 ships with Scrubbers: Hapag-Lloyd retrofits 10 ships of 13,000 TEUs with exhaust gas cleaning systems (Scrubbers) The first vessel will be ready to sail in March 2019, this, in response to the IMO 2020…
¡ADVERTISE WITH US!